Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday December 17, 2008 10:30 AM

Hey Guys,

I apologize for the absence of post. Rehab is going very very well. My endurance continues to increase and we are starting to practice walking unassisted. We are going to New Orleans for Troy's bowl game this weekend.

I hate I didn't get this on here yesterday, but it was Beth Henderson's 39th birthday. She looks fabulous to have raised 6 kids including myself. Happy Birthday Bessie, I Love You So Much.

Hope everybody is having a great day and week.

Fins Up and Go TROY,
Jr.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone else has a birthday soon too don't they?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow. We are having our Office Christmas party tomorrow night in Elba. Wish you could come. Hope I see you in Orleans.

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

LOTS OF LOVE

MS V

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to you and Deann!

Rudy and Rachel

Anonymous said...

come on now Neil, your Aunt Beth is a little older than me, so I don't think 39 is correct. Also, a BIG belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, even tho I helped sing to you last night, I forgot to send a message yesterday. Hope it was a great day for you even tho, your mom brought home the wrong charger!!! Leave it to Lucia (who).
Retta