Friday, May 24, 2013

It's a Girl!

As most of you know DeAnn is expecting our first child in mid-October.  This past Wednesday we went to her doctor for the 2nd time to see if we could find out what we would be blessed with.  Well, this time she finally got in a good position so they could tell.  I told DeAnn the first time that "If it was a girl I had no problem with her not wanting to spread her legs" so we could find out.  Modesty can't be bad right?

Now that we know what we are having I have no doubt my bride will kick the spending into over drive.  The next few months should be a blast but financially I assume it will hurt. 

I will try to post more as things progress and we have news.  Right now the Dr.  told D to keeps doing what she doing.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!

Fins Up,

Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!!! I am so happy it is a girl and the girls and doing good. Yep, might need to get a night job to pay for all the stuff she will need. Love ya.

B Money