Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the long absence of a post. I was in Birmingham from Tuesday through Friday and then we slid to the beach over the weekend. I hope you all had a good week.

I was in B'ham for an insurance class. It was pretty stressful but I made it through it. We had a great time at the beach even though it was raining and the wind was blowing like crazy.

I think I told you guys about Chuck in a previous blog. Well, he died last Thursday night. The funeral was this morning. Its still just real hard to believe. He was only 52. I'm just asking you guys to keep Mrs. Tracy, Lauren, and Emily in your thoughts and prayers. The old professor was one of a kind and boy did he love Jimmy Buffett. They had it playing in the funeral home last night and today. Chuckles whereever you are "Fins Up" my man.

Jr

No comments: