Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday

Good Afternoon Guys,

Last week we went to Troy on Tuesday night to see the Trojans beat Arkansas State. The defense looked great. Congrats guys on that big win.

Wednesday the Yankees started their trek to the World Series and finished off the twins last night. The Angels come to the Bronx starting Friday.

Friday night the Elba Tigers pulled the upset on Houston Academy. Coach Rials and his guys continue to prove all the critics wrong and I couldn't be more impressed.

Saturday we watched Bama roll and Auburn slip against the Hogs. Bama looks pretty good while I have been shocked about how good Auburn looks.

Sunday we went to Whitewater for Homecoming. It was nice to see everybody and the food was very good. Later we went to Grannie Farris's Birthday party downtown. She looks wonderful. Happy Birthday Grannie.

I am still packing and waiting to see whats going to happen. Hope everyone is doing well.

Fins Up,
Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you stayed in the Trojan Club to long, Troy played Middle Tennessee ( you know a mama would correct their child, ha, ha). I was glad I got to see you, DeAnn and your Dad.

Love ya